Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 17 update

(Posted 05/22/08)

Hi again!
Well I’m almost through week 17 and I’m feeling good about every other day (and bad about every other day). But I keep hoping that the sickness will wear off soon. My doctor’s office called with our blood test results regarding any abnormalities and everything came out just fine. So that’s good news.

It’s been a busy week… we’ve been getting ready for my family from South Dakota to come visit! They arrive on Friday and stay through Monday morning. I’m so excited to see them. AND my oldest sister, Carolyn, is also expecting! She and her husband will be having their third child just about a month and half before my husband and I have our first. How exciting!

I also wanted to let you know that we added to my first blog entry the video of us making the announcement about my pregnancy on the air. You can find it under the one labeled Big Announcement if you want to watch it.

Well, that’s all for now. We’ll be at Riverfest this weekend… feel free to wave and say hi if you see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment