Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas in SD

(Posted 01/19/10)
I know we're more than halfway through the first month of 2010 but I just realized that I never posted any photos of our Christmas celebration with my family in Yankton, South Dakota (oops!). My friend, Sandra Kirk McGrew, and I take a road trip to visit my family every year and of course we took Sydney with us this year! It was a quick trip (especially for a 12-hour drive) but so much fun! And Sydney did great on the long drive! She either watched her Dora DVD, ate snacks, or slept the entire time. It was such an awesome trip!! Enjoy the pics!



Sandra with my mom's dog, Milly, and Sydney


Sydney with her Uncle Jim


Sydney with her Grandma, Lelia


Sydney chillin' out after a big meal



Pajama Party with the cousins!
Willa, Iyana, Brenna, Sydney, and Gage



Me with my sister, Carolyn.. my mom, Lelia.. and my sister Kathryn
Love my family so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment