Friday, July 23, 2010

More pictures...finally!!!

(Posted 01/08/09)
Hi again!Now that I’m back at work I actually have some time to update this blog! I know a lot of you have been asking for more pictures so here you go!

I hope you all had a great Christmas!
We so enjoyed Sydney’s first Christmas!!! We traveled to South Dakota to celebrate with my family the week before Christmas. It was so much fun…although I wish it would have been a little warmer. The wind chill got down to 40 below zero!!! Both Sydney and I came back with colds (I’m still fighting mine!). But it was still great to be with all of my family.
Then after Christmas, my husband’s family (from South Dakota, Michigan, and Indiana) all came to Little Rock. All together we had five little girls under the age of 4!!! It was so much fun.

It really is good to be back to work. Although I miss Sydney like crazy…I know she’s well taken care of (either with Dad or with a friend of ours) so that makes it easier. I really do love my job! And I have missed my co-workers/friends. Like I’ve said many times, they really are like my family!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment