Friday, July 23, 2010

Sydney's Christmas!!

(Posted 12/29/09)
Christmas has never been so much fun!!! Getting to enjoy it through the eyes of a 14-month-old is so awesome. She may not have a full concept about what's going on yet but Sydney had so much fun opening gifts! It was so precious. She is NOT a fan of Santa (as you can see) but I really think that's okay. To her, he's just a stranger that looks a little scary. I know she'll grow to love him with time. Enjoy the pics!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy new year!!

Family picture on Christmas Eve


"Who is this guy and why am I sitting on his lap?!"


Sydney LOVED opening presents




This is a tradition in my family...throw all the wrapping paper on the floor then jump in it at the end of the night!


"Dad got me a sit-and-spin and it's so much fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment