Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanks so much!

(Posted 05/13/08)

I can’t say “thanks” enough! I have so enjoyed reading all of your thoughtful comments and great advice. My husband and I really appreciate you all!

As for an update, I am now sixteen weeks along and just starting to feel a little better. Ever since about week seven, I’ve been overwhelmed with pretty extreme morning sickness (which, as many of you know, has nothing to do with the mornings… I think it should be called “all-day sickness”). I was hoping it would let up around week 13 or so, but no such luck. I’ve learned that as long as I don’t let myself get hungry, I usually can keep from getting sick. So now I feel like I’m eating all the time! For those of you that saw the announcement on Channel 7 news, that’s why I carry around a “goodie bag” with me… so I can snack at all hours of the day (including during the newscasts). At least the 24-hour nausea has let up… so that’s good news. But I know it’s all for a good… so I’ll take it!

Well, that’s all for now. I’ll try to post updates at least every week… for those of you that are interested in following along. Again, I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that you all have sent. Thanks so much! Keep ‘em coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment