Friday, July 23, 2010

Hospital Bag

(Posted 09/17/08)
Hi again!
Well, I am about to start my 35th week of pregnancy! It’s really hard to believe, it’s gone by so fast. But we are so excited and feeling more ready as we get closer.

So I am now in process of getting everything ready for the big day. My question to all of you mothers and fathers out there is… what should we pack in our hospital bag? I’ve got several checklists but I want to hear from those who have been there and get some real advice about what we may or may not need.

So send me your suggestions!

We also will be putting our car seat base into our car (just in case). Wish us luck on that!

By the way, I still hope to get some pictures of our nursery posted here… just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Thanks for checking in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment