Friday, July 23, 2010

Favorite Mom Moments

(Posted 01/11/10)
As I look back at the first 14 months of Sydney's life...I started thinking about all of the highs and lows. There's been many more highs than lows, but I wanted to share a few with you and I'd love to hear from you parents out there about your favorite and least favorite moments. Then I also found some pictures from 2009 that I had not yet posted and wanted to share.

Favorites:
*Hearing that first cry! What an incredible moment!!!
*That first smile that wasn't involuntary.
*Every time she laughs! I don't think there is a better sound in the world!!
*Watching my husband turn into an amazing, loving father.
*Watching her walk around the house! Sydney walking around always makes me smile and laugh.
*Just being a mom!!!
Least Favorites:
*The day when Sydney screamed for an entire day when she was 8 weeks old. We later found out it was because of acid reflux.
*Having my family so far away. I love watching Sydney spend time with her relatives but we just don't get to do that very often.
*Any moment when I'm not around my sweet little girl (but I do love the excited scream and smile I get every time I come home!!!)










Sydney with James Deason




No comments:

Post a Comment