Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Milestones

(Posted 02/03/09)
Hi again!!!
I know I keep promising to post more often but there’s just not a lot of time between work and keeping up with Sydney. But thanks for checking back in again!

So Sydney is now 3 and a half months old!!! That is so hard to believe. She is just an amazing baby! Her world is now full of smiles, holding up her head, and of course… lots of drool!

I love reading about “baby milestones” and what she should be able to do when. I know all babies are different but it really gives us a good idea of what’s to come. So, for the parents out there, I’d love to hear about your milestone stories. Let me know about some of the upcoming milestones we have to look forward to and when they happened for your little bundles of joy.

Here are some more recent pictures… hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment