Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Shower

(Posted 10/03/08)
Well I am now considered “full-term” and my doctor says Baby can come anytime. It’s kind of relief knowing that I don’t have to worry about pre-term labor at this point.

Apparently, our baby girl is in the head-down position and already low in the pelvis (which is good news). I’ve still been feeling pretty good with the exception of some back pain and the lack of sleep (since it’s difficult to find any comfortable sleeping positions). If you have any advice or tips on getting sleep while nine months pregnant… please let me know!

But back to the topic of this post, I want to thank my dear friends Jamie Deason, Sandra Kirk, and Amanda Manatt for throwing me such a wonderful baby shower!!! We had great food, great company, and of course… the cutest little baby gifts. I was also so excited to have my mom, Lelia, here from South Dakota for the shower. It was so much fun! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life… and in the life of my sweet baby girl.

Here are some pictures from the shower. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment