Tuesday, January 8, 2013

October - December Blur

Well it sure has been a while since I've blogged consistently so I thought I'd give you a warning that I'm planning to play a little "blog catch up." Not only because I enjoy sharing moments, pictures, and stories with you all...but also because my blog has become a little bit of "virtual baby book." I'll be honest, I haven't been great about keeping up with baby books at home. So it's nice to have a place where I can find all the important stuff!

The last three months felt like a little bit of a blur...they went by so fast!! Between illness, big news stories, and oh year... that little power outage at the end of December :) ... it really has been a crazy time! So get ready for birthdays, holidays, and stories galore. I know you're excited! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment