Friday, October 19, 2012

Sydney's 4th birthday!!!

I know I say this a lot...but I seriously can't believe that my sweet Sydney is 4 years old!!! How is that even possible? My life completely changed when she was born (in the most wonderful way) and I now struggle to remember life before her.

We started her birthday at Joel's Hair Salon...which she loves! She got her haircut AND got to have a candy ring-pop. Then we got some cupcakes, had lunch at her favorite restaurant the "noodle place" (which is really Genghis Grill), and of course she got to open up some presents. She felt like a princess!!

Reagan was helping the birthday girl open her gifts!

When Sydney woke up the morning of her birthday she said, "Am I 4 now?" She was very excited when I told her she was. She then asked if it was summer. I said no and explained the four seasons and when they happen. Then she said, "So when they blow the whistle, I can stay in the pool, right?" She thought that turning 4 would qualify her for adult swim!! So adorable!

Here's a pic of her at her first birthday... she wasn't amused with all the party stuff. My how times have changed. :) Happy birthday Sydney!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment