Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Concert

I recently had the opportuntiy to perform with other media personalities in a concert at Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs. It was so much fun!! Years ago I used to perform full time in theaters in Minneapolis but it's been a while since I've been behind the mic... as a singer, that is. :)

Here's a look at fun version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that I did with Leslie Harper (former Channel 7 Host Jason Harper's very talented wife!).


  


One of my favorite Christmas albums has always been The Carpenters. So I chose to sing their version of The Christmas Song and Leslie was kind enough to accompany me. Thanks Leslie!!





1 comment:

  1. I loved this!! Great to see Channel 7 has such a strong Christian group of people.

    ReplyDelete