Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beach Pics

I know summer is now behind us but I just had to share some of my favorite pics from our summer trip to the beach. We met my husband's sister and her family there and they have three little girls so we had four girls under the age of 5 to chase after! (Which is why we also brought along our babysitter, Andrea.) It was so much fun!!! Hope you enjoy!!
Maisy, 9 months


Sydney enjoying the beach


Goofy little Sophie!


Sydney and her sweet smile


This shot makes her look like an Old Navy model!


Love the black and white photos!


The fam


My brother-in-law Jonny and his two oldest daugthers


Soaking in the view


Ella, Maisy, and Sophie




The whole beach group


Do you think her dad will ever be able to tell that face "no"?


Sophie, 3


"My juice, my chair, my beach...what more could I ask for?"


The girls buried the babysitter in the sand!


Sydney loved playing in the sand


The Gable family... Ella, Aimee, Maisy, Jonny, and Sophie

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures, Christina!! Love the one of all of you facing the water. Little Sydney is just so cute! Looks like you all had a great time.
    Kerri Hellwig

    ReplyDelete